Sunday, November 7, 2010

Turning Back Time

Today was the day to turn back the clock.  Funny thing to go back in time.

Makes you think about going back in time.  What part of your life would you go back to?  I am not sure.  I really enjoyed my time in Hawaii, it was great fun.  Maybe I would go back to that point for a very short period.  I would never change anything though.  I am happy with my life.  I love my family.  It is awesome to have what I have now.  Maybe I really don't want to go back in time.

Boys did not care that it was the day to turn back time.  They were both up at 5:30, new time.  No chance of convincing them to go back to bed.  They did lay with Matt in bed for awhile, but not for too long.  Matt got up with them so I could sleep a little longer.  Then I got up and Matt went back to bed.  As people of an older age....it would be nice to have an extra hour of sleep.

It is now, currently, 7:58.  Sure does feel like 9:00, LOL.  Guess I should go to bed...might be able to get that extra hour in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment