Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Energy Lost

I got through most of the kitchen today.  It is nice to have counter tops again.  The new toaster I got from my in-laws for Christmas is now out for use. I cleaned out the mess in the dining room too.

I tried really hard to keep going, but my energy wained as the day went on.  I wanted to do so much more.  I really want to scrub it all down, but that is just not happening.  I, also, now have a pile of things that need to go downstairs and get put away once that is done.

Another day down and more things finished.  Not as much as I wanted, but there is more done.  I will keep going day by day and get more things.  The things I finished yesterday still look good tonight.  The boys picked up the toys they have up here.  It is nice to relax in an almost spotless house.

1 comment:

  1. Some days, we have to go with "I got something done" and let that be enough.

    ReplyDelete