Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Light Bulb

So, my brother sent out these adorable stuffed animals from Harrod's (London) as baby to be announcements.

My boys each got one.  Ben got a puppy and has decided that the puppy shall be named "light bulb."  No idea where that came from, but it makes him happy.  Ben is very certain that he will be called Light Bulb and nothing else.  I tried to come up with another name that made sense, but he is not having it.

Max got a bear.  He has named his bear "buddy."  Which, actually has some meaning behind it.  I have always called my brother "Buddy Bear."  So, Max decided that since his bear came from Uncle Buddy Bear....it was only fitting that he name his bear Buddy.  Now he has his own Buddy Bear he can love on each night.

Did I mention that these animals are WHITE!  They are beautiful, white, super soft, and I have decided were rather expensive.  Aside from being super soft......these animals are not really meant for little people.  Guess my brother will learn once he has his little one.  I have explained that these animals are to be loved as night time animals and not played with during the day.  Not sure how well that will go over, but the boys love them and no matter what happens they will be well loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment