Saturday, January 22, 2011

Long month or so

It has been an incredibly long month and a half.  The holidays were great with the family.  We got to see just about everyone.  I love having them around.

The boys are healthy...well, low grade fevers for a week now....but no other symptoms.  Matt is doing well and I am just hanging in there.  The shoulder saga continues.  I went to see the ortho doctor and he said more therapy for me.  It did not work last time, but this doctor actually knew what EDS was and I am thrilled for that.  maybe he knows what he is talking about.  So, I will go with it.  I made sure that he understands that I have seen therapists that have matters worse or just did not know what to do.  So, I am hoping they will find someone who knows how to treat me.  We will have to see.

I am hosting a crop for my scrapbooking friends tonight.  I am very excited about it.  I cannot wait. I am looking forward to hanging out with the girls and having a good time.   I will tell you guys all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment