Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Book

I came up with a great book title last night.   Not sharing....want to make sure it is mine.  Matt decided it would be a great idea to start the chapters with a quote from the kids and then telling the story about that quote.  I am really excited about it.  It will take a couple of years to get it all written, but I am so excited about it.   

I always said I was going to write a book.  Now that I have the idea I cannot wait to do it.  I will start it over the next couple of weeks.  Wonder if anyone will actually read it.  I am hoping it will mostly be a comedy.  Kids are so darn funny.  I cannot believe some of the things they say.  

Life is good today.  Max and Ben both went to school today.  I scrubbed the sink, did laundry, made beds and so much more I cannot think of.  I am getting ready to sit down and crochet the kids some scarves.  They have been asking me to make one for a month or so and now it is time.  Hopefully just a day or so until they are all finished.  I need to start my niece's blanket soon too.  Not sure how long it will take me to make that.  Starting early on this one so I will not be rushing at the end. 

I am going to have a positive out look for the rest of the week.  It is conscious decision.  I am going to do it.  I can do this....silver lining is mine to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment