Friday, January 28, 2011

Crazy.....

Is it really January?  Sure does not feel like it.  I walked outside with a sweatshirt and started sweating....so I took it off.  I was in a long sleeve shirt and started sweating.....so I changed into short sleeves.  Really?  It is 70 degrees outside.  I cannot believe it.

I knew it was going to be nice, but not this nice.  I had already told the boys that we would go to the park after school....but it is going to be even better with the warmth and bright sunshine.  I am so excited.  It has not been a long winter or particularly gloomy, but this day just lifts up spirits.  The boys are so excited about riding their bikes.  I cannot wait.  Hurry up 3 o'clock...you cannot come soon enough.

I woke up this morning and decided it was going to be a good day (even before I found out about the sunshine). The fact that I am going scrapbooking with my girlfriends tonight might have had something to do with it.  Or, not.  I thought about it as I was lying awake last night, I came to the realization that I make the choice to be happy.  I am going to be happy.  I am not going to let anyone bully me into not being happy.  I can do this and it is my life to make happy. My hubby makes me happy...my kids make me happy...my friends make me happy.  And most important....just being me makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment