Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Boogers

We are still fighting the cold at our house.  We just cannot shake it.  Ben is still the worse.  Max seems to have gotten just the top of it and never got more of it. Thank goodness.  I, on the other hand, am right there with Ben.  The cough is  horrid.

I still don't have insurance available to us.  It scares me because I know how quickly Ben can go from doing okay to not being able to breath. I am a little more nervous than normal because his cough has gone from a nice wet cough to a dry cough.  I do not like it when he cannot move mucus in his lungs.  It surely means that things are starting to stick.  Grr. I just keep praying that he does not get to that point.  We normally go to the private hospital....we have been there for every hospital stay.  We know all the nurse and the routines.  It makes me feel better to be there.  I am not sure I could handle going to the community hospital.....maybe it is just me being snotty and uppity.  I would just feel  more comfortable in a private hospital that is not going bankrupt.  How horrible of me.........but when it comes to our kids we always want the best, especially when it comes to health care.  Come on insurance people......I need to treat my child with the best care I can get for him.  I am still paying the premium.  What is the deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment