Thursday, December 2, 2010

sleepy

My poor body is so tired.   I just want to got to sleep.  I went to bed early last night, but rolled around not actually sleeping.  I worked around the house a little this morning and they laid down to take a nap.  I did not sleep during nap time.  I rolled around and rolled around again.  I was on the couch for almost 2 hours.   I seem to have to go to the bathroom every time I rolled over.  I think it must be something with some of my medications.  I know that it is a side effect of one of them, but I cannot do this.  It is no wonder I have been having headaches.  The fluid I am putting in my body is not staying there.  I am afraid to drink more....I may never get out of the bathroom then.

Done whining.  My little man Ben is a riot.  We were going to pick Max up from school yesterday and on the way he was singing....."If your happy in your nose, clap your hands.  If your happy in your nose, clap your hands."   It was awesome.

This morning Max was talking about a foot.  I told him that a foot was 12 inches long.  He did not get it when he measured his foot and it was not 12 inches.

Despite all the hardships in my life and all the aches and pains, my family does lift me up.  They are wonderful.

Keep your fingers crossed I might sleep tonight.  We have swim lessons at 6, hopefully the boys will be ready to go to bed when we get home.  That means I will have a few minutes to get a few more things cleaned up and then I can go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment