Friday, December 3, 2010

Disclaimer

To those of you who read my blog.  I would like to add a disclaimer.  I post here because this is where I get to write my thoughts and feelings.  As I post, I make sure not to use names.  Having said that....I do post about things that are currently happening in my life.  So, as with any post it is my point of view on what is going on and what is happening around me.  I am sure that others have a different view.  Most intelligent people would understand that this is my point of view and others may look at the same situation differently.

For most of you this is not necessary. But to those of you who have a problem with what I write, please keep this disclaimer in mind as you read.  Otherwise, if you do not like what I have written....DO NOT READ IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment